my weekend

On the weekend.

On Friday I went to my friend’s house just to hang out with her and saw her cousins they were playing on the grass with her they said hi and ask if I want to play so I join we were playing for a bit but my friends little sister kept crying so we just went inside we had dinner. I stay there for a bit but whenever I say I’m going home I just walk back into the room and after a bit, I just we home and did my night routine watch tik tok,

Saturday I just sleep in till 12 something my papa ask if I want to go with him to work but I said no so he went to work then he came back after he was done. he told me my cousin and her boyfriend were coming to get me to hang out with the kids they did put me up and asked if can babysit them for a bit then they went to do something, my cousin how to come back because my niece started to cry for her because she put her to sleep and then left. and I ended up staying there for the night.

Sunday was a chill day my cousin got me some breakfast then we drop my niece and nephew off at their nans my cousin’s mum then she drops me off at home. on Saturday I’d have McDonald’s and their ice cream.

2 thoughts on “my weekend

1. Hey Rangi!! Your post is long! But that’s a good thing! I think you could capitalize and punctuate a little more. This is almost a perfect quality post!