On da weekend

on the weekend I went to Nelly’s house because her parents wanted to meet me even tho we already met before but also Nelly wanted me to go to her birthday so I just went there for the weekend it was really fun. when me and nelly got off the bus we walked to her house with her bother and cousin and sister when we got there we went to see nellys mum and dad after that Nelly showed me around the house and her house is pretty cool I asked her if we can go to town so she asked and they said yes so I got ready den we went to da shop to buy something because nelly had money den after that we went to da park we didn’t stay that long because nelly was getting sick and wanted to go home we walked back and just went in her room to go play on my phone and chrome nelly was on da chrome and I was on da phone den we went to go play da game but first we watched a movie and den played da game we had KFC for dinner it was pretty good.on Saturday we woke up at 7:40 because we were gonna go to the market at 10:45 we we’re just played on the phone and Chrome for 3hr den we we’re gonna get ready we got ready and took some picz den we left to go we walked around for a bit looking for mana den I seen 1 of my friends we said hi den me and nelly went to get some food den we left the market to go back home because we couldn’t find mana but the minute we got in mana called and asked where we are and we said we went back home she said that she was looking for us den we meet up hang out for the whole day den mana got picked up so we went back home but den her dad asked if we can go get some milk den we went all da way back to the shop den went back den we did some other stuff den we went to sleep